A new study reveals pet obesity may be growing at the highest rate in households with new babies, due to dogs eating food dropped by the baby, less attentive parents and fewer walks.
If you’re wondering if your dog may need to enter a Doggie Weight Watchers program, here are five critical signs to look for:
5. Appears ashamed after late-night binge sessions.
4. Impaired culinary judgment.
3. People are not kidding when they ask, “Dog or pig?”
2. The “sit” command becomes a moot point.
1. Your dog looks like this.